If you need assistance registration, you can attend Freame Park (Rees St, Mays Hill) on 1 February 2022 and 8 February 2022 (Tuesday evening) between 6pm-8pm to register.
Playing Fees for Season 2022 includes playing socks, shorts, insurance, ground hire, lights and all match fees:
|Under 6 & 7||$145|
|Under 8 & 9||$165|
|Under 10 & 11||$175|
|Under 12 & 13||$185|
|Under 14 & 15||$205|
Are you a parent or guardian and have a child enrolled in school?
If you answered yes, great news! The NSW Government ‘Active Kids’ Programme is providing each child enrolled in school with a $100 voucher to contribute towards participation in sport and fitness activities. The even better news is that you can use it towards WUFC registration fees!
To obtain your voucher follow these steps:
- You must complete WUFC registration online(as detailed above)
- Visit www.sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.
- Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au and
create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will then receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher and Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name as the subject and the unique voucher ID Number.
If you need any further information about the Programme visit: